These images take the little people, big world concept to a new level.
Katie's blog is beautiful and these charms fit in so well.
- Who doesn't love a good soap? And it's even better homemade.
- After such an awful backlash this week regarding the Cancer Research No Make Up Selfies, this story is inspiring.
- I always get a kick out of these Starbucks errors.
- You can download these beautiful Chevron digital paper freebies for use on all of your projects.
- For Twitter's 8th birthday, Mashable drew the history of the site.
- Sometimes it's difficult to read Birdee's articles, especially ones like this, but the good thing about the article is that it's open and honest and heartbreaking and not pretending to be anything different. Warning: This article does tackle a difficult subject and may effect those who are easily offended.
Honey you say? BBQ you say? Burger you say? Where do I sign up is what I say!
- I have this site favourited and whenever I feel down, I look at these beautiful photos and it makes me happy cry. Yeah. Happy cry.
- If you need help choosing a blow dryer, look no further!
- Oh bookshelves!
- Pimples? No problem, slap some food on your face.