This week has been a bit strange. We’re coming up to winter here in New Zealand but the Northern Hemisphere is releasing all of it’s spring inspired posts and I am jealous of all those flower crowns. It hasn’t really felt like summer here this year even though it’s been hot, it’s been an awkward season and I’m looking forward to wearing a jacket. Maybe I can wear a jacket and a flower crown together? We’ll see.
- Who doesn’t love a good soap? And it’s even better homemade.
- After such an awful backlash this week regarding the Cancer Research No Make Up Selfies, this story is inspiring.
- I always get a kick out of these Starbucks errors.
- You can download these beautiful Chevron digital paper freebies for use on all of your projects.
- For Twitter’s 8th birthday, Mashable drew the history of the site.
- Sometimes it’s difficult to read Birdee’s articles, especially ones like this, but the good thing about the article is that it’s open and honest and heartbreaking and not pretending to be anything different. Warning: This article does tackle a difficult subject and may effect those who are easily offended.
- I have this site favourited and whenever I feel down, I look at these beautiful photos and it makes me happy cry. Yeah. Happy cry.
- If you need help choosing a blow dryer, look no further!
- Oh bookshelves!
- Pimples? No problem, slap some food on your face.
What have you been loving this week?